Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Groundlings Theatre

All right, for those of you who didn't know already, my agent (i.e. my wife) signed me up for an audition for The Groundlings in LA this past January. Believe it or not, I actually passed the audition for The Groundlings School. However, with the combination of India and my work-traveling schedule I haven't had the opportunity to register and enroll into any of their classes. Well it’s official…next Thursday, May 22; I start my first training workshop. Step one of Groundlings stardom. Thank you Lord for opening up the door once again. You rock!!!

2 comments:

MLasch said...

SO COOL! I want to come and see you start performing!

Will said...

ive been to a couple of their shows. I can't wait for the day that you are in them.

you are the coolest guy ever.