Monday, April 28, 2008

Going Down To Downey

This is definitely a well overdue blog post and since I’m in the blogging mood, I figured I’d add this story to the bunch. Two Sundays ago Beth and I decided to go to Revolution Downey. While we were there I decided that I needed to use the restroom just like any other normal person would. So I’m sitting there doing the old standup trick, minding my own business, when I happened to glance over and noticed that not only do they have a nice porcelain tub urinal, they had three nice standup urinals on the adjacent wall in this particular Columbus High School bathroom. I then started thinking to myself, why would someone want to have to aim so precisely in one of those standup urinals when they can have this nice porcelain tub urinal all to themselves? And then I asked the question, why would they have multiple urinals in this restroom? At this same moment I started glancing over to the porcelain tub urinal when I realized it had an interesting flushing mechanism. It had a spout with a push action water valve..that's wierd...hey, wait a second…did I??? Could I of??? And then I glanced over and saw a very nice soap dispenser mounted right next to the water spout…sure enough...I just relieved myself in the porcelain tub “SINK”!!! Here’s to porcelain sinks. Play ball!!!

9 comments:

bobby said...

Oh my goodness dude...wow. That's hysterical.

If you ever come visit my house, remind me to point out the sink before you pee in it.

Debbie said...

LMAO!

Lynnae Hoff said...

YOU WIN FOR ONE OF THE BEST POSTS... EVER!!!! thank you for the laugh.. that was pure enjoyment. :)

photoqueen said...

I totally agree, best post ever! Way to go babe!

http://alberico.net said...

How funny. I've joked about doing that in the past!

Eric said...

Great visual!

Mike Hutton said...

Nice...your guises’ comments are allowing me to crack myself up. You all rock...thanks for the laugh!!!

The Bald and the Beautiful said...

Just saw this. That IS pretty hilarious! Love it.

DonnaG said...

I will make sure that I don't wash my face in that sink. You don't know me YET. I am a friend of Michelle L and Lori Velarde.