Monday, April 28, 2008

Thou Shall Eat Pizza

Alright so I'm sorry I’ve been a little behind in the blogging world, but I have a legitimate excuse: business travel. Two weeks ago I was back east which I shared a little with you guys below. Last week I was in Augusta, GA at the Joseph M Still Burn Center which was then followed by Stockton for Jamie’s wedding, which was a very nice wedding weekend if I do say, so, myself. This week I’m in Chicago, thus this blog entry.

Giordano’s of Prudential Plaza is definitely what pizza is all about. If you haven’t had Giordano’s World Famous Stuffed Pizza then you haven’t had pizza at all. Did I say that out loud, quite bold of me isn’t it? Alright, maybe it’s not the best pizza I have ever had in my entire life, but it is pretty good pizza. For those of you in So Cal who think they can get a deep dish stuffed pizza from your local pizza delivery guy, you’re wrong. This pizza takes a minimum of 30-35 minutes to make; therefore it won’t be at your doorstep within 30 minutes or less. OK enough about the pizza just take my word for it…its good pizza. How many times can you say the word pizza in the same paragraph???

2 comments:

bobby said...

Dude...all I know is Chicago - Gino's Pizzaria is where it's at. That's all.

Mike Hutton said...

I'll make sure to check it out while I'm here...thanks, I love referrals.