Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Where were you today?

Well let me see...I started off in the Washington DC area, then I was in Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and now I'm in New Jersey. Tomorrow I start off in New Jersey, and then drive to New York/Bronx to visit a burn center, back to New Jersey to visit another burn center, and then Pennsylvania where I'll have dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak House with a burn surgeon and finally back to my hotel in New Jersey. Oh, did I mention? We may have to stop off at the old cooperate office in Edison, NJ for a little office time, if we can fit it all into our schedule. Wow, I'm tired. Anyways, being that I'm here on business, I really haven't had the time to get out and do any site seeing like a normal tourist. However, we (my Marketing partner and I) had the chance to stop and stretch out our legs at a very interesting, but kind of cool store that I know they wouldn't allow in Newport Beach or even Long Beach for that matter.


...Cabela's???...alright, I really thought I came across something big here, but apparently Cabela's can be found across the entire US. Bummer, I was really looking for that true East coast find. Maybe I'll get lucky tomorrow. In the meantime, you're welcome Cabela's for the free advertisement. And yes, no animals were harmed, injured, or beaten during my photo shoot, they were already dea_/sho_. Sorry, I couldn’t fill in the blanks because I’m afraid I may offend someone, so I apologize in advance. Please disregard the facetiousness. Thanks.

2 comments:

Jamie Stavenger said...

Unbelievable as it may be, Cabelas is VERY popular amongst Minnesotans. *sigh* Another reason I miss LB.

Debbie said...

Wow for a second I thought you saw that buck in real life, I was about to be jealous! Nice pics!

ps welcome to the blog world,

love ya,
your sis deb